Tuesday 1 April 2014

Production Concept: My Package

For my Production Concept package I am going to be presenting a mix of documentation and visual works. I will include the following:
 
   - an in depth synopsis and a complete treatment for my series
   - in depth character backgrounds along with casting
   - my chosen platform, format, broadcaster and audience with research backing up my decisions
   - the alternate endings in properly formatted script form
   - a trailer complete with appropriate channel indents and formatting
   - the title sequence
   - digital mood/tone boards

All of which will be presented with appropriate branding and in the style of a police fact file. Paper documents will be in paper folders and presented like a case file.


Visuals will be on disc and presented in the file similar to evidence. They will contain my trailer, digital mood/tone boards and title sequence.


The character backgrounds will be presented as suspect case files, each of the main characters will have their own background, complete with casting details such as the actors name, previous works and portrait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment